Out of concern for COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus, and to keep our community safe, CHI Oakes Hospital has implemented the following precautionary measures.
- We are still open for business, however we are limiting access
- When visiting the hospital for any reason, you will be stopped at the door and screened before entering the building
- The screening will include questions related to recent travel and any current health concerns
- If you believe that your respiratory illness may be related to COVID-19 exposure, please call the hospital at 701-742-3291 prior to your arrival
- We are taking these precautions for the safety of our patients and to ensure we have staff available to serve your ongoing healthcare needs
- We are currently allowing only 1 visitor per inpatient and ask that outpatients, clinic and ER patients have only 1 person accompany them to the facility to minimize potential exposure. All visitors will be asked to sign in and out of the facility.
- You should continue to take normal precautions such as washing your hands, covering your cough and staying home if you are sick.