Casino Night 2019
A huge THANK YOU to sponsors, attendees, and volunteers who helped make CHI Oakes Hospital Foundation’s Casino Night an evening to remember! Your generosity helped us raise about $49,000 for patient equipment.
This night could not have been possible without the sponsorship’s received. Thank you again to:
The All In Sponsors: Janice D’Autremont, Columbia Grain Inc, James Valley Grain LLC and Oakes Enhancement Inc.
Royal Flush Sponsors: Mertz Lumber and Supply, Tara’s Thrifty White Pharmacy, Starion Bank, The Tornado 1220AM/95.9FM, Transmed, Inc, Oakes Family Pharmacy, Bank North, Jolene Christenson Family, Gwen Hoffman Family, Mary Schmitz Family, Steve Kasowski, and Economy Propane, LLC, Beverage Wholesalers, Inc, Kustom Machine, Dr. Katie O’Brien & Jason Paradis.
Snake Eyes Sponsors: Starion Insurance, Dickey Rural Networks, Central MN Diagnostic Inc, Scott and Cheri Muggli, Scoops Liquor, Economy Oil Inc, Heimbuch Potatoes, LLC, Hoffman Irrigation, Angry Beaver Lodge.
Pit Boss Sponsors: Novak Electric and Heating, Total Home, First Community Credit Union, Agtegra Cooperative, Red River Valley and Western Railroad Company, Warren and Kris Moe, Dr. Geoffrey and Dorthea Rath, Harvest Inn, Sisters of St. Francis, Chad’s Electric Inc., Vikingland Farm Models, Bearcreek Flying Service, LLC, Agri Valley Insurance, Inc., Doug and Kathy Sitzler, Dahlstrom Funeral Home, Steve and Kim Ketterling, Jeff & Jeanette Quandt, Millers Fresh Foods, Wayne and Beth Smith and Amy and John Bakke.
Wildcard Sponsors: Gloria Shelton, Zack’s Repair, Inc., Oakes Times, Chucks Body Shop, Duane McCullough, Domine Sales and Service and John and Jan Quandt.
We would like to extend a special thank you to the donators and bidders of our Live Auction:
- Caden Coleman was the high bidder on the Coach Purse donated by Becki Thompson
- Stephanie Voightman was the high bidder on the Fishing Trip donated by Ryan Lagodinski
- Kristi Olson was the high bidder on the “Cher” tickets & cash donated by Jan and John Quandt
- Andy Seyer was the high bidder for the Pioneer Seed credit donated by Gerner Ag, Inc.
- Collin Galbreath was the high bidder on the Pit Boss grill donated by Paul and ReNae Roney
- Dave Zetocha was the high bidder on the Black Stone grill donated by Harris Machine Company
- Steve Ketterling was the lucky winner of our trip raffle
- Alicia Bata won the Meat raffle donated by Dennis and Ramona Roney along with the wine donated by Angry Beaver Lodge.
We wish to thank the many donators and bidders of our Silent Auction items, those who purchased raffle tickets, raffle board chances, wine and the attendees that bought tickets for our Let’s Make a Deal game. Please see the link below for winners of those awesome items. Also, we wish to extend a thank you to the staff at the Angry Beaver Lodge for a great meal and event, we could not have done it without you. We look forward to next year’s event!