As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
- Reverence – Profound respect and awe for all of creation, the foundation that shapes spirituality, our relationships with others and our journey to God.
- Integrity – Moral wholeness, soundness, fidelity, trust, truthfulness in all we do.
- Compassion – Solidarity with one another, capacity to enter into another’s joy and sorrow.
- Excellence – Preeminent performance, becoming the benchmark, putting forth our personal and professional best.
Live up to our name as One CHI:
- Catholic – Living our Mission and Core Values.
- Health – Improving the health of the people and communities we serve.
- Initiatives – Pioneering models and systems of care to enhance care delivery.